For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cheese Ravioli with Pumpkin Alfredo
Rate this Recipe
|20 to 25 oz Package Cheese Ravioli, frozen or fresh|
|3 Tbsp Flour|
|2 Cups Chicken Broth|
|1 Cup Milk|
|2 Tbsp Butter|
|3 Cloves Garlic, minced|
|3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese|
|1/2 Cup Canned Pumpkin, not pie filling|
|1/4 Cup Parsley, finely chopped|
|1 Tbsp Fresh Sage, finely chopped|
|1/2 Tsp Ground Nutmeg|
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook the ravioli according to package instructions.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, chicken broth, and milk.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and sauté until golden brown.
- Add the milk mixture, parmesan cheese, pumpkin, parsley, sage, and nutmeg. Mix together.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10-15 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
- Add the ravioli to the sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with pine nuts and walnuts. Add more parsley and parmesan to taste.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.