For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cream Cheese Bat Wontons
Rate this Recipe
|8 oz Cream Cheese|
|15 Wonton Wrappers|
|Vegetable Oil, for frying|
|Sauces, for dipping|
- Line the wonton wrappers on the counter. Add a dollop of cream cheese to the center.
- Add water to a small bowl and use fingers to get the outside edge of the wonton wrapper wet. ***only do one at a time or they will stick to the counter***
- Bring one corner over the cream cheese to cover it. Then bring the opposite corner over the top of the cream cheese. Press down both sides and fold up to resemble bat wings. Make sure to seal all openings so the cream cheese can’t seep out during frying.
- Heat oil in a wok or fry pan - add enough oil to the pan to allow the wontons to float. Add the wontons, 2-4 at a time, and fry for about 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use any leftover cream cheese as to hold the candy eyes in place. Put a small amount on the back of the candy eyes and place 2 eyes on each wonton.
- Serve warm with dipping sauce.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.