For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spiced Maple Cheesecake
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs|
|5 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1/4 Cup Sugar|
|4 8oz Packages Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/2 Cup Brown Sugar|
|1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1 Cup Sour Cream|
|1 Cup Maple Syrup, divided|
|1/2 Cup Whipping Cream|
|Chopped Walnuts, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Transfer to a 9-inch springform pan and press crumbs firmly onto bottom.
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Reduce oven temp to 325 degrees.
- Using a stand-mixer or hand-mixer, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice until blended. Add the sour cream and ½ cup maple syrup, mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue to beat until incorporated. Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool for about one hour. Run a knife along the outside edge to loosen from the pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours but up to 4 hours before serving.
- Using a medium sided saucepan, bring the whipping cream and ½ cup maple syrup to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes or until reduced to 2/3 Cup, stirring constantly. Cool completely.
- Pour over the cheese cake and spread out to sides. Remove outside edge of springform pan. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top. Slice and serve.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.