For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spiced Maple Cheesecake
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/4 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs|
|5 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1/4 Cup Sugar|
|4 8oz Packages Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/2 Cup Brown Sugar|
|1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|1 Cup Sour Cream|
|1 Cup Maple Syrup, divided|
|1/2 Cup Whipping Cream|
|Chopped Walnuts, for topping|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Transfer to a 9-inch springform pan and press crumbs firmly onto bottom.
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Reduce oven temp to 325 degrees.
- Using a stand-mixer or hand-mixer, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice until blended. Add the sour cream and ½ cup maple syrup, mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, and continue to beat until incorporated. Pour the mixture over the crust.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until the center is almost set. Cool for about one hour. Run a knife along the outside edge to loosen from the pan. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours but up to 4 hours before serving.
- Using a medium sided saucepan, bring the whipping cream and ½ cup maple syrup to a boil, stirring constantly. Simmer on medium-low heat for about 10 minutes or until reduced to 2/3 Cup, stirring constantly. Cool completely.
- Pour over the cheese cake and spread out to sides. Remove outside edge of springform pan. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top. Slice and serve.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.