For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
|1 Bag Brownberry Unseasoned Stuffing|
|4 Tbsp Butter, plus more for the slow cooker|
|3 Stalks Celery, chopped|
|1 Medium White Onion, chopped|
|1 Tsp Dried Sage|
|1 Tsp Dried Thyme|
|1 Tsp Dried Rosemary Leaves|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|2 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock|
- Generously butter the inside of your slow cooker, covering the bottom and all the way up the side of the bowl.
- Melt the 4 Tbsp butter in the microwave and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the stuffing, celery, onion, sage, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Add the melted butter and toss together.
- Add the chicken stock and stir to combine. Add ½ the chicken stock, stir, then add the second half to prevent any of the stuffing from getting too wet. The cubes should feel moist but not wet.
- Pour into the slow cooker and cook on low for about 2 ½ - 3 hours.
- Serve warm.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.