For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Slow Cooker Stuffing
Rate this Recipe
|1 Bag Brownberry Unseasoned Stuffing|
|4 Tbsp Butter, plus more for the slow cooker|
|3 Stalks Celery, chopped|
|1 Medium White Onion, chopped|
|1 Tsp Dried Sage|
|1 Tsp Dried Thyme|
|1 Tsp Dried Rosemary Leaves|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|2 1/2 Cups Chicken Stock|
- Generously butter the inside of your slow cooker, covering the bottom and all the way up the side of the bowl.
- Melt the 4 Tbsp butter in the microwave and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the stuffing, celery, onion, sage, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Add the melted butter and toss together.
- Add the chicken stock and stir to combine. Add ½ the chicken stock, stir, then add the second half to prevent any of the stuffing from getting too wet. The cubes should feel moist but not wet.
- Pour into the slow cooker and cook on low for about 2 ½ - 3 hours.
- Serve warm.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.