For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1/3 Cup Orange Juice|
|1 Heaping Cup Sugar|
|10 oz Frozen Cranberries|
|Sprinkle of Cinnamon|
- In a medium saucepan, combine the orange juice and sugar. Bring to a boil on high heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cranberries and let the mixture come to a boil again. The frozen state of the cranberries will reduce the temperature a bit.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst open.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl and use a potato masher or fork to mash the cranberries.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and stir. Let cool completely before serving. Can be made one day ahead and stored in the fridge overnight.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.