For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1/3 Cup Orange Juice|
|1 Heaping Cup Sugar|
|10 oz Frozen Cranberries|
|Sprinkle of Cinnamon|
- In a medium saucepan, combine the orange juice and sugar. Bring to a boil on high heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cranberries and let the mixture come to a boil again. The frozen state of the cranberries will reduce the temperature a bit.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst open.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl and use a potato masher or fork to mash the cranberries.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and stir. Let cool completely before serving. Can be made one day ahead and stored in the fridge overnight.
Fire up the grill for something delicious!
Try something a little different from the ordinary on the grill. Cook up fresh fruits and veggies for a healthy and tasty side. View Recipes >
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.