For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|1/3 Cup Orange Juice|
|1 Heaping Cup Sugar|
|10 oz Frozen Cranberries|
|Sprinkle of Cinnamon|
- In a medium saucepan, combine the orange juice and sugar. Bring to a boil on high heat. Stir to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the cranberries and let the mixture come to a boil again. The frozen state of the cranberries will reduce the temperature a bit.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst open.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass bowl and use a potato masher or fork to mash the cranberries.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and stir. Let cool completely before serving. Can be made one day ahead and stored in the fridge overnight.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.