For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Bacon|
|1 Large Bunch Asparagus|
|Salt & Pepper|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim the ends of the asparagus.
- Take 2-3 spears, depending on size, and wrap one piece of bacon around the bunch. Place on a baking sheet and repeat until all the asparagus and bacon are used.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes. If bacon is not quite cooked, increase bake time by 5-minute increments until completely cooked.
- Remove, drain on a paper towel, and serve warm.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.