For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin Dinner Rolls
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cup Warm Milk|
|1/2 Cup Brown Sugar|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1 Package Red Star Platinum Superior Baking Yeast, Instant Yeast|
|1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree|
|1/2 Cup Butter, softened|
|1 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|2 Tsp Cinnamon|
|2 Tsp Vanilla|
|4 1/2 - 5 Cups Flour|
|Melted Butter, for brushing on top|
- Heat the milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute. Add to the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Add the sugar and salt to the bowl with milk. Stir to combine. Sprinkle the package of yeast on top of the milk mixture and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the softened butter, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Add the flour, one cup at a time, until you have added 4 ½ cups flour. The dough should start to pull away from the sides of the bowl and form a ball. If the dough is too sticky, add another ¼ cup to ½ cup flour.
- Remove the dough and knead by hand for a few minutes.
- Spray the inside of a bowl with cooking spray. Place the ball of dough in the bowl, cover with a towel, and set in a warm place to rise for 30 minutes. You want the dough to double in size.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and split into 15 equal sized pieces. Form into balls and place in a greased 9x13 baking pan. Cover with a towel and set in a warm place to rise for another 20 minutes.
- Remove the towel and bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush the tops with melted butter. Serve warm.
Nothing beats good old-fashioned slow cooked food!
These recipes are full of flavor and easy to make. From classic roasts to hearty stews, there's something for everyone. View Recipes >
Classic Holiday Recipes with a Twist
Try these delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving meal. They're easy to prepare, fun to make, the whole family will love them. Share your passion for cooking and do something a little different this holiday season. Great tasting recipes from turkey and stuffing to mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Don't forget the pumpkin pie! View Recipes >
What to eat before the Big Meal?
Here are a few recipe ideas to have before your Thanksgiving Day meal. Why not start off the day with something a little sweeter? Maybe a dish with apples? The perfect fall fruit, crisp, juicy and delicious. Or maybe you're in the mood for a hearty brunch, something with a little of everything. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.