For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Potato Tacos with Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce (Vegan)
Rate this Recipe
|2 Large Baking Potatoes, chopped|
|2 Tbsp Avocado Oil|
|1 Bell Pepper, chopped|
|1 Packet Taco Seasoning|
|15 oz Can Black Beans, drained and rinsed|
|15 oz Can Refried Beans, make sure there is no lard in the ingredients|
|Chopped Lettuce, for topping|
|1 -2 Avocados, sliced, for topping|
|Cilantro, chopped, for topping|
- Make the Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce by adding all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Blend on high smooth. Set aside.
- Chop the potatoes and bell pepper. Slice the avocado. Drain and rinse the black beans.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potatoes and taco seasoning. Stir to combine. Cover and let cook for 5 minutes. Uncover and stir.
- Add the bell peppers and stir to combine. Cover and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the black beans and refried beans to a pan over medium heat. Stir combine and heat through. Continue to stir while heating.
- To assemble the tacos, add a scoop of the black bean mixture to each tortilla and used a scoop to spread around. Add a few slices of avocado and top with the potatoes. Then add lettuce and fresh chopped cilantro. Drizzle with the Jalapeno Cilantro Sauce. Enjoy!
|1 Bunch Cilantro|
|3 Cloves Garlic, peeled|
|Juice from 1 Lime|
|1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar|
|1/3 Cup Avocado Oil|
|1/3 Cup Vegan Mayo|
|1 Tsp Salt|
- Adding all ingredients to a food processor or blender. Blend on high smooth.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.