For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Bread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Large French Bread Loaf|
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|1/3 Cup Sour Cream|
|1/3 Cup Mayonaisse|
|1/3 Cup Frank's Hot Sauce|
|1 1/2 Tbsp Dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix|
|1/2 Tsp Chili Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Cumin|
|1/2 Tsp Paprika|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Onion Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles, plus more for topping|
|1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, plus more for topping|
|1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese|
|1 lb Rotisserie Chicken, shredded or cubed|
|4 Pieces Bacon, cooked and crumbled|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, hot sauce, ranch seasoning, chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Add the blue cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, and chicken. Mix to combine.
- Use a sharp knife to slice along the side of the bread, from one end to the other, and around the next side of the bread to make a rectangular slice. Be careful to not cut through the bottom of the bread. Use your fingers to peel away the top portion of the bread you just cut. You are making a well for the buffalo chicken mixture to sit in.
- Spoon the buffalo chicken mixture into the bread. Lightly press down. It’s OK if not all the mixture fits as you don’t want to overload the bread.
- Top with additional cheddar cheese.
- Bake on a baking sheet (or piece of aluminum foil if the baking sheet isn’t long enough) or 20-25 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is starting to turn golden brown.
- Remove the bread from the oven and top with the crumbled bacon. Let sit for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve warm. Slice and enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.