For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cedar Plank Lemon Pepper Salmon
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cedar Plank, soaked in water|
|1 lb Fresh Salmon, skin removed|
|2 Tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning|
|1 -2 Lemons, sliced|
- Soak the cedar plank according to package instructions.
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees F.
- Place the cedar plank on the grill and heat for 3 minutes. Then, flip over and heat the other side for 3 minutes.
- Prepare the salmon. Sprinkle the lemon pepper seasoning evenly over the top. Place lemon slices across the top of the salmon.
- Place the salmon on the cedar plank and grill for 18-20 minutes or until cooked through (internal temp of 145 degrees F).
- Serve warm with additional lemon wedges on the side to squeeze over the top.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.