For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Sausage Party Dip - Crock Pot
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sausage|
|1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Chilis, (10 oz.)|
|2 packages Cream Cheese, (8 oz. each)|
|Tortilla Chips for Dipping|
|2 Quart Crock Pot, (See Chef Note Below for smaller crock pot)|
- Fully cook the breakfast sausage and drain.
- Drain the Rotel Tomatoes and Chilis.
- Place the cream cheese in the bottom of the crock pot, pour the fully cooked sausage and drained Rotel Tomatoes and Chilis over the top. Cook on high for 45 minutes or on low for 90 minutes. Stir well after cooking.
- Serve with Tortilla Chips.
- Chef Note: For a Little Dipper Crock Pot - Cut the Recipe in Half to fit.
- Perfect recipe for your crockpot or slow cooker.
The Tastiest Dishes for the Best Championship Games
Grab your brackets, invite your buddies, and don't forget the snacks! College Basketball's shining moment is finally here and we have a spread fit for the Big Dance, with sliders, quesadillas, and the ultimate dips! View Recipes >
Slow Cooked, Savory Dishes For A Relaxing Day
There's nothing quite like hot food on a cold day. Everything that's delicious collected one one place. Hearty, rich and flavorful, that's what makes comfort food the best. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.