For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Blue Cheese Stuffed Dates
Rate this Recipe
|12 large Pitted Medjool Dates(Easy to Remove Pit) - Produce|
|1/2 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese - Preferably AmaBlu|
|4 slices Prosciutto - Slice in Thirds - Lengthwise|
|12 Toothpicks - Soaked in water for 30 Minutes to Prevent Burning|
- Heat Oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Line Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper
- Cut small slice in side of date and remove pit, then fill each date with ½ teaspoon of blue cheese. Wrap each filled date with a third slice of the prosciutto around the middle of the date and cover the opening where the blue cheese was stuffed. Then secure with the toothpick from side to side, making sure the blue cheese stuffed side is facing up when you place them on the parchment paper on the pan.
- Place them on the parchment paper on the baking sheet. Baked until warmed through, approximately 18 to 20 minutes.
- Enjoy these delicious bites as they are a perfect balance of salty and sweet.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.