For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
No Bake Butterfinger Pie
Rate this Recipe
|4 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream|
|2 8oz Packages Cream Cheese, softened|
|1 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter, divided|
|1 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar|
|2 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|1 Bag Fun Size Butterfinger Candy Bars|
|1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips, melted|
- Place the Oreos in a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Pour into a mixing bowl and stir in the melted butter. Pour into a 9-inch pie pan and press down to form a crust. Place the pie crust in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the ingredients. Alternately, you can use a store-bought Oreo pie crust.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and ½ cup peanut butter to the bowl of a stand mixer (a separate bowl from the whipped cream). Beat until smooth. Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Add the whipped cream and fold until combined.
- Add all unwrapped Butterfinger candies to a plastic bag. Use a rolling pin to crush the candy until crumbled.
- Add ½ of the candy to the filling and stir to combine. Reserve the other ½ of the candy for the topping.
- Pour the pie filling into the prepared crust and smooth into an even layer. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Once chilled and ready to serve, sprinkle the remaining crumbled candy evenly over the top.
- Add the peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Drizzle over the top.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and heat until melted. Drizzle over the top.
- Slice and serve. Enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.