For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pizza
Rate this Recipe
|1/2 Cup Hot Fudge Sauce|
|2 1/2 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream|
|1/4 Cup Peanut Butter, melted|
|1/2 Cup Reese's Pieces|
|1/2 Cup Reese's Minis Unwrapped, cut in half|
- Add the Oreos to a food processor and pulse until no chunks remain.
- Place the hot fudge in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds or until melted. Add the melted fudge to the food processor and pulse until well blended.
- Press the mixture into a 12-inch pizza pan that has been lined with wax paper. You can use a larger size pizza pan if needed, just create an approximately 12-inch circle. Place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to firm up.
- Let the ice cream sit on the counter to soften up while the crust hardens. Once softened, spread in an even layer on the crust.
- Melt the peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds or until completely melted. Drizzle the over the top of the ice cream.
- Top with Reese’s Pieces and Reese’s Minis and freeze until firm.
- Once ready, slice and serve. Enjoy!
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.