For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Meatless 7-Layer Tostadas
Rate this Recipe
|8 oz Refried Beans|
|1 Cup Guacamole|
|1/3 Cup Sour Cream|
|1 Tbsp Taco Seasoning|
|1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|1/2 Cup Chopped Tomatoes|
|2 Green Onions, sliced|
|1/4 Cup Black Olives, sliced|
- Chop the tomato, slice the green onion, and black olives.
- Add the refried beans to a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals until warmed through, stirring in between.
- Add the taco seasoning to the sour cream and stir to combine.
- Assemble the tostadas. Spread a thin layer of refried beans on the bottom of each tostada. Top with a thin layer of guacamole, then the seasoned sour cream. Add the shredded cheese, then the chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, and sliced green onions.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Dinner, Lunch, Meatless, Side, Side Dish|
©2023 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.