For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
BBQ Chicken Tostadas
Rate this Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place the chicken in a baking dish, add about 1/3 cup of water to the baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for about 40 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F.
- Let the chicken cool slightly and slice into cubes.
- Slice the red onion and green onions.
- Add the chicken and ½ cup BBQ to a bowl. Stir to combine and coat the chicken. Alternate option - divide the chicken in ½ and use 2 different kinds of BBQ sauce for some variety.
- Line 8 tostada shells on a baking sheet(s). Add the chicken mixture evenly over the 8 shells. Add red onion on top of each. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is beginning to turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle sliced green onions on top and enjoy.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.