For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Roasted Corn with Manchego (or Parmesan) and Chives
Rate this Recipe
|6 ears sweet corn, husked|
|2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil plus olive oil to brush on the corn on the cob|
|2 Tablespoons unsalted butter|
|kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper|
|1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes|
|1 cup finely grated Manchego or parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup thinly sliced chives|
|2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest|
- Heat oven to 450°. Husk corn and remove silk.
- Place corn on the cob on a baking sheet and lightly brush olive oil on all sides of ears. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes, turning occasionally, until heated through and crisp tender. Let cool.
- Cut kernals from cobs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high to high heat. Add corn kernel and saute until heat through, add butter and stir until butter is melted.
- Transfer corn to a large serving bowl, combine the jalapeno, crushed red pepper flakes, manchego, and lime zest. Toss all of the ingredients lightly and season to taste with fresh ground pepper and kosher salt. Sprinkle the chives on top and serve.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.