For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package (of 12) King's Hawaiian Rolls, sliced in half|
|Mayonnaise (for spreading on bread)|
|12 slices deli turkey|
|12 slices bacon, cooked|
|12 slices Gruyere Cheese|
|1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup diced pimentos|
|3/4 cup butter, melted|
|2 Tablespoons White Onion, finally chopped.|
|2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar|
|1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 teaspoon garlic powder|
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Slice the rolls in half and slice the bottom half in the pan.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise on the rolls.
- Add the following in layers; the turkey, then the bacon, then the pimientos, then the Gruyere cheese.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place the top layer of rolls on top.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender.
- Stir in the brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Stir until the brown sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the sauce over the top of the sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. You can let these sit a couple of hours to overnight if you want to make ahead of time.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake COVERED for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.