For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Rate this Recipe
|1 Can Pillsbury Grand! Cinnamon Rolls|
|1 1/4 Cups Powdered Sugar|
|2 Tbsp Milk|
|1 Tsp Vanilla|
- Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high and spray with cooking spray.
- Place one cinnamon roll on the center of the waffle iron and close the lid (you may need to press down a bit).
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Continue to cook the remaining cinnamon rolls, one at a time, spraying with cooking spray between each roll.
- Carefully remove the cinnamon rolls when done. Keep warm in a 200-degree oven while you make the rest of the rolls.
- In a small bowl combine the powdered sugar, milk, vanilla, and little container of icing that comes in the can on cinnamon rolls. Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle the icing over the cinnamon rolls before serving. You can also serve with maple syrup.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.