For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Skeleton Cheesecakes
Rate this Recipe
|2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
|1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
|5 Tbsp Brown Sugar
|1 Stick Butter, melted
|16 oz Cream Cheese, softened
|2/3 Cup Sugar
|2/3 Cup Sour Cream
|1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
|4 oz Dark Chocolate Chips
|1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add paper liners to 18 muffin cups.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder, brown sugar, and butter in a bowl. Add about 2 Tbsp of the mixture to each muffin put. Use your fingers to press down to create the crust.
- Add the cream cheese to a bowl and use a hand mixer to beat until smooth.
- Add the sugar and beat until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Stir in the sour cream by hand.
- Use a cookie scoop to add the mixture to each muffin cup. You should have just enough mixture to fill all 18 cups. Do not overfill.
- Bake on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes. The cheesecake will not look wet, but the center should jiggle when moved.
- Remove the muffin pan to a cooling rack and let cool for at least one hour.
- Combine the chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave safe glass. Heat for 45 seconds and remove from the microwave. Stir to combine and let sit for about 5 minutes so the ganache will slightly thicken.
- Add the chocolate to a pastry bag with a small round tip. Pipe eyes, a nose, and a mouth onto each cheesecake.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or serve immediately.
©2024 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.