For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mediterranean Layered Hummus
Rate this Recipe
|1 Container Prepared Original or Classic Hummus - Approximate 10 oz Size|
|1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt|
|1/3 Cup Cucumber, seeded and diced|
|1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Pitted Kalamata Olives, chopped|
|1/4 Cup Red Onion, diced|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil, plus more for topping|
|1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped|
|Salt and Pepper, to taste|
|Crumbled Feta, for topping|
|Pine Nuts, for topping|
|Pita Bread, Pita Chips, Carrots, Cucumber Slices, etc. for topping|
- Chop the cucumber, roasted red pepper, kalamata olives, red onion, and parsley. Add to a small bowl with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Spread the hummus on a shallow serving plate.
- Add the Greek yogurt on top of the hummus and spread out.
- Spoon the vegetable mixture evenly over the top of the yogurt.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta and pine nuts. Drizzle with a little extra olive oil.
- Serve chilled with pita bread, pita chips, crackers, carrots, cucumber slices, etc.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.