For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings or Drummies, thawed|
|1 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 Tsp Garlic Salt|
|2 Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning|
- Use a paper towel to dry the chicken wings and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt and lemon pepper on top and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket. Try to have the chicken in one layer with little overlap.
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 8 minutes, then turn the chicken over and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Add additional time if you want crispier chicken.
- Serve warm.
- **If you have too many wings to fit you will need to air fry in batches. Once the first batch of chicken is done, place the chicken on a baking sheet and place in a 200-degree oven to keep warm while the rest of the chicken cooks in the air fryer.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.