For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Snack Mix
Rate this Recipe
|4 Cups Rice Chex Cereal|
|5 Cups Corn Chex Cereal|
|12 oz Box Cheez-It Original Crackers|
|3 Cups Pretzels|
|16 oz Jar Unsalted Peanuts|
|3 Sticks Butter|
|3 Tbsp Chili Powder|
|3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce|
|3 Tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce|
|2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Add the Chex cereal, Cheez-It crackers, pretzels, and peanuts to a 2-gallon Ziploc bag. You can also use 2 1-gallon Ziploc bags or a large mixing bowl if you do not have 2-gallon Ziploc bags.
- Add the butter to a microwave safe dish and place in the microwave for 60-90 seconds to melt.
- Add the chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and garlic powder to the butter and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and shake or roll around to coat all the pieces.
- Open the bag and pour the contents onto 2 baking sheets. Spread the mixture evenly between the 2 baking sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes, making sure to remove the baking sheets and stir every 10 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
- Store in an airtight container.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.