For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mexican Pizza (Vegan)
Rate this Recipe
|1 Cauliflower Crust, store-bought or homemade|
|16 oz Can Refried Beans|
|1/3 White Onion, thinly sliced|
|1/3 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced|
|1/2 Cup Corn|
|1 Jalapeno, sliced|
|1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin|
|1/2 Tsp Paprika|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/4 Tsp Cayenne|
|4 oz Vegan Cheese, store-bought or homemade|
- If using homemade cauliflower crust, prepare the crust first.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno. Cook the corn according to package instructions or drain if using canned corn.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the refried beans, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Place the cauliflower crust on a baking sheet. Spoon a layer of the refried bean mixture onto the crust, making sure to spread to the edges (you might have some refried beans left, don’t feel like you have to use it all).
- Top with the sliced onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno. Sprinkle with corn.
- Top with vegan cheese.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the vegetables are tender.
- Slice and enjoy!
- ***Recommend using Chao Vegan Creamy Original cheese. These come pre-sliced. Chop into smaller pieces before adding to the pizza to help with melting. If you do not have dietary restrictions, feel free to use any type of shredded cheese on the pizza.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.