For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Rate this Recipe
|3 Cups Sugar
|10 Cups Water, divided
|16 Lemons, squeezed
- Make the simple syrup. In a large saucepan, add the sugar and 4 cups of water. Bring to a boil and continue to stir until the sugar dissolves. Once dissolved, remove from the heat and let cool completely.
- Squeeze the juice from all 16 lemons into a pitcher over a mesh strainer. The strainer will catch the pulp and any seeds.
- Add the simple syrup to the pitcher with the lemon juice and stir to combine.
- Add 6 cups of cold water to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Either chill in the fridge or enjoy immediately over ice. If you have any lemons left, garnish with lemon wedges.
©2024 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.