For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Oven Baked Fried Pickles
Rate this Recipe
|2 Cups Panko Breadcrumbs|
|1/2 Cup Fresh Dill, chopped|
|4 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1 Cup Flour|
|4 Large Eggs|
|24 oz Pickle Slices, drained and patted dry|
|Ranch Dressing or Ketchup, for dipping|
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Drain the pickles and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, dill, melted butter, garlic powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Add the flour to another separate dish that is shallow.
- Crack the eggs in another separate dish that is shallow. Whisk the eggs.
- Working in batches, toss 4-5 pickles in flour, then dip in the eggs until coated, then toss in the breadcrumb mixture. You want each pickle to be fully coated.
- Place on a baking sheet in an even layer, leaving space between each pickle. Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing or ketchup as a dipping sauce.
|Course:||Appetizer, Appetizers, Meatless, Side, Side Dish|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.