For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Air Fryer Fried Oreos
Rate this Recipe
|10 Oreos, flavor of choice|
|1 Package Crescent Rolls|
|Powdered Sugar, for dusting|
- Open the crescent rolls and lay the dough flat on the counter. Use your fingers to seal any seams or holes. You want one full sheet.
- Use a knife or pizza cutter to cut the dough into 10 even squares.
- Wrap each Oreo in the dough, making sure to fully enclose the cookie.
- Spray the top and bottom of each Oreo with cooking spray. This will help prevent any sticking in the air fryer.
- Place in the air fryer in a single even layer.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove and air fry the second batch, if needed. Dust the top of each Oreo with powdered sugar. Serve warm.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.