For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Crock Pot Pulled Buffalo Chicken
Rate this Recipe
|4 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|12 oz Bottle Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce|
|1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning Mix|
|Cheddar Cheese Slices|
|Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, for topping|
- Place the (thawed) chicken breasts in the bowl of the crockpot.
- Pour the buffalo sauce over the chicken until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours. You want the internal temperature of the chicken to reach 165 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot and place on a cutting board. Use two forks to shred the chicken. The chicken should be tender enough to fall apart.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the crockpot and stir to coat with the buffalo sauce.
- Keep warm until ready to eat or enjoy immediately. Serve the shredded chicken on hamburger buns with a slice of cheese and either ranch or blue cheese dressing drizzled on top.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.