For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rosemary Lemon Cornish Game Hens
Rate this Recipe
|4 Cornish Game Hens, thawed|
|3 -4 Tbsp Butter, softened|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
|Italian Seasoning, to taste|
|1 Lemon, quartered|
|4 Fresh Rosemary Sprigs|
|16 Garlic Cloves|
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Use a roasting pan or baking sheet. If using a baking sheet, line the bottom with parchment paper.
- Rinse each game hen, then dry completely.
- Rub the butter all over each game hen. Make sure to coat the top and bottom and get into the crevasses.
- Sprinkle the top and bottom of each game hen with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Place 1 lemon wedge, 1 rosemary sprig, and 4 garlic cloves inside each game hen. Place on the roasting pan or baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Then reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Turn over the game hens and bake for an additional 30-40 minutes or until the game hens are golden brown and cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for about 10 minutes. Serve warm and carve tableside. Enjoy!
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.