For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Cup Panko Breadcrumbs|
|3 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|2 Tbsp Olive Oil|
|1 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Paprika|
|2 Green Onions, white and green parts, finely chopped|
|3/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce, divided|
|1 Stick Unsalted Butter|
|1 Tsp Garlic Powder|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the ground chicken, breadcrumbs, garlic, olive oil, salt, paprika, green onion, and 1 Tbsp hot sauce to a large mixing bowl. Mix until just combined (recommended to use your hands but a spoon also works well).
- Use your hands or a small cookie scoop to portion the mixture into meatball that are about 1 ½-inches wide. Place on the prepared baking sheet, leaving space between each meatball. You should have about 16 meatballs.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through.
- While the meatballs are baking, prepare the buffalo sauce. Melt 1 stick of butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Turn off the heat and add ¾ cup hot sauce and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
- When the meatballs are cooked through, transfer to a serving tray and serve warm with the buffalo sauce on the side for dipping. Alternately, you can toss the meatballs in the buffalo sauce, so they are already coated when serving, and have additional sauce on the side for dipping. Ranch or blue cheese dressing also makes a nice dipping sauce.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.