For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pizza Grilled Cheese
Rate this Recipe
|4 Tbsp Butter, divided|
|4 Slices Sourdough Bread|
|6 Slices Mozzarella Cheese|
|1/4 Tsp Dried Parsley|
|1/4 Tsp Italian Seasoning|
|1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|Pinch of Salt|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese, for topping|
|Marinara Sauce, for serving|
- Add 3 Tbsp butter to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until melted. Add the parsley, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and salt. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Add 1 Tbsp butter to a skillet and melt over medium heat.
- Place the 4 slices of bread into the hot skillet.
- Top each piece of bread with 1 ½ slices of cheese, to completely cover the surface.
- Add pepperoni on top of each piece of bread. Recommended to add about 8 slices of pepperoni to each piece of bread for a total of 32 slices.
- Heat for 2-3 minutes. Once the bottom of the bread is starting to turn golden brown and the cheese is starting to melt, flip one piece of bread onto the other, creating a sandwich. Do this with both sandwiches.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the melted butter mixture on top of each sandwich. Flip each sandwich and brush the melted butter mixture on the other side. Continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted and the pepperoni is heated through.
- Remove from the heat and slice each sandwich in half. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce on the side for dipping. Enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.