For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Mini Ham Sandwiches - Any Time or Party Time
Rate this Recipe
|8 individual White Dinner Rolls, Fresh Bakery or Kings Hawaiian|
|12 oz sliced Swiss cheese|
|1/2 lb thinly Sliced Ham, (Leftover Ham is Great!)|
|1 stick Butter, melted|
|2 tablespoons prepared Mustard, preferably spicy brown or Dijon|
|2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds|
|1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce|
- Slice the rolls in half using a serrated knife, and arrange bottom halves of rolls in a large casserole dish. Arrange a layer of cheese on top, followed by a layer of ham. Cover with the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Drizzle the sauce evenly over the tops of the sandwiches, cover the pan with aluminum foil and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Leave foil on and bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are warmed through. Optional: remove foil cover from pan for the last few minutes in oven to crisp up the tops of your sandwiches.
- Slice between the rolls, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Easy dinner if prepared the night before and one quick tip, if you build the sandwiches in the pan as a separate sandwich and then tuck them together to cover with sauce they are easier to serve.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.