For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Turkey Cheddar Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Kings Hawaiian Rolls, 12 pack|
|2 lbs Deli Turkey, sliced|
|2 Honey Crisp Apples, thinly sliced|
|1 Package Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices|
|Big Rick's Jalepeno Honey Mustard|
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the rolls in half, lengthwise. Spread the mustard on the bottom layer of the rolls and place in the pan.
- Layer the turkey, cheese and apple slices on each roll.
- Place the top layer of rolls on top. Cover with foil.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Remove the foil, rub the top of the sliders with butter, bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.