For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple Turkey Cheddar Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Kings Hawaiian Rolls, 12 pack|
|2 lbs Deli Turkey, sliced|
|2 Honey Crisp Apples, thinly sliced|
|1 Package Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices|
|Big Rick's Jalepeno Honey Mustard|
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the rolls in half, lengthwise. Spread the mustard on the bottom layer of the rolls and place in the pan.
- Layer the turkey, cheese and apple slices on each roll.
- Place the top layer of rolls on top. Cover with foil.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes. Remove the foil, rub the top of the sliders with butter, bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.