For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crescent Bites
Rate this Recipe
|4 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|3 Tbsp Dried Cranberries, chopped|
|1 Tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped|
|1 Tbsp Jalapeno, finely chopped|
|1 (8 oz) Can Crescent Roll Dough|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cranberries, chives, and jalapeno until well combined.
- Unroll the dough and press together at the seams to get rid of the perforation.
- Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows (or 6 rows by 4 rows for smaller bites).
- Place 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto each square.
- Bring the 4 corners together to overlap slightly at the top. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.