For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cranberry Crescent Bites
Rate this Recipe
|4 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|3 Tbsp Dried Cranberries, chopped|
|1 Tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped|
|1 Tbsp Jalapeno, finely chopped|
|1 (8 oz) Can Crescent Roll Dough|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, cranberries, chives, and jalapeno until well combined.
- Unroll the dough and press together at the seams to get rid of the perforation.
- Cut into 5 rows by 4 rows (or 6 rows by 4 rows for smaller bites).
- Place 1 teaspoon of the mixture onto each square.
- Bring the 4 corners together to overlap slightly at the top. Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.