For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grinch Sugar Cookie Bars
Rate this Recipe
|1 17.5 oz pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix, plus ingredients needed to make packet|
|Whipped Vanilla Frosting (or homemade)|
|Green Food Coloring|
|Red Frosting or Red Heart Sprinkles|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare the sugar cookies according to package instructions
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine frosting with green food coloring. Spread across the entire pan.
- Cut into squares and add either frosting in the shape of a heart or a red heart sprinkle.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.