For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Grinch Sugar Cookie Bars
Rate this Recipe
|1 17.5 oz pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix, plus ingredients needed to make packet|
|Whipped Vanilla Frosting (or homemade)|
|Green Food Coloring|
|Red Frosting or Red Heart Sprinkles|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare the sugar cookies according to package instructions
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Combine frosting with green food coloring. Spread across the entire pan.
- Cut into squares and add either frosting in the shape of a heart or a red heart sprinkle.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.