For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 oz Unsweetened Cranberry Juice|
|3 oz Ginger Beer|
|1 1/2 oz Spiced Rum|
|1 oz Simple Syrup|
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add ½ cup of the simple syrup and the cranberries to a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Pour the cranberries on the cooling rack and place in the fridge for 30 minutes. This will make the berries somewhat sticky.
- Add ½ cup of sugar to a bowl and add the “sticky” cranberries. Toss to coat.
- Pour the cranberries back onto the cooling rack and place in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
|12 oz Fresh Cranberries|
|1/2 cup Simple Syrup|
|1/2 cup Sugar|
- Place ice in a copper mug.
- Combine the cranberry juice, ginger beer, run, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine and pour over ice.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.