For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Rate this Recipe
|2 oz Unsweetened Cranberry Juice|
|3 oz Ginger Beer|
|1 1/2 oz Spiced Rum|
|1 oz Simple Syrup|
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a small saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add ½ cup of the simple syrup and the cranberries to a bowl. Toss to coat.
- Pour the cranberries on the cooling rack and place in the fridge for 30 minutes. This will make the berries somewhat sticky.
- Add ½ cup of sugar to a bowl and add the “sticky” cranberries. Toss to coat.
- Pour the cranberries back onto the cooling rack and place in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
|12 oz Fresh Cranberries|
|1/2 cup Simple Syrup|
|1/2 cup Sugar|
- Place ice in a copper mug.
- Combine the cranberry juice, ginger beer, run, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake to combine and pour over ice.
- Garnish with sugared cranberries.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.