For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Cider Hot Toddy
Rate this Recipe
|20 oz Apple Cider|
|4 Cinnamon Sticks|
|16 Whole Cloves|
|3 Tablespoons Honey|
|8 oz Whiskey, of choice|
|2 Tablesppon Lemon Juice|
- In a saucepan combine the apple cider, cinnamon sticks and cloves. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and cover. Let spices steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain spices and stir in honey to dissolve.
- Add the whiskey and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Serve with apple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.