For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
White Bean Chicken Chili
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|2 15 oz Cans Great Northern Beans|
|1 15 oz Can Hominy or Great White Corn|
|1 Packet Taco Seasoning|
|1 4 1/2 oz Can Chopped Green Chilies|
|1 10 3/4 oz Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup|
|1 14 oz Can Chicken Broth|
|1/2 Cup Sour Cream, plus more for topping|
|Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, for topping|
|Crushed Nacho Cheese Doritos, for topping|
- In the bowl of a 5-6 quart slow cooker, add the thawed, raw chicken. Top with beans and corn (undrained).
- In a medium bowl, combine the taco seasoning, chilies, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over the top of the other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Before serving, remove the chicken and shred it with forks, then return to the slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 cup Sour Cream and mix together.
- Serve with shredded cheese, crushed Doritos, and additional Sour Cream.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.