For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
White Bean Chicken Chili
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|2 15 oz Cans Great Northern Beans|
|1 15 oz Can Hominy or Great White Corn|
|1 Packet Taco Seasoning|
|1 4 1/2 oz Can Chopped Green Chilies|
|1 10 3/4 oz Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup|
|1 14 oz Can Chicken Broth|
|1/2 Cup Sour Cream, plus more for topping|
|Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, for topping|
|Crushed Nacho Cheese Doritos, for topping|
- In the bowl of a 5-6 quart slow cooker, add the thawed, raw chicken. Top with beans and corn (undrained).
- In a medium bowl, combine the taco seasoning, chilies, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over the top of the other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Before serving, remove the chicken and shred it with forks, then return to the slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 cup Sour Cream and mix together.
- Serve with shredded cheese, crushed Doritos, and additional Sour Cream.
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.