For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
White Bean Chicken Chili
Rate this Recipe
|1 1/2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|2 15 oz Cans Great Northern Beans|
|1 15 oz Can Hominy or Great White Corn|
|1 Packet Taco Seasoning|
|1 4 1/2 oz Can Chopped Green Chilies|
|1 10 3/4 oz Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup|
|1 14 oz Can Chicken Broth|
|1/2 Cup Sour Cream, plus more for topping|
|Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, for topping|
|Crushed Nacho Cheese Doritos, for topping|
- In the bowl of a 5-6 quart slow cooker, add the thawed, raw chicken. Top with beans and corn (undrained).
- In a medium bowl, combine the taco seasoning, chilies, condensed soup, and chicken broth. Pour over the top of the other ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Before serving, remove the chicken and shred it with forks, then return to the slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 cup Sour Cream and mix together.
- Serve with shredded cheese, crushed Doritos, and additional Sour Cream.
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
The Real Flavor of Mardi Gras!
Ah, C'est bon ca (Ah, that's good), describes cajun cooking perfectly. Louisiana has a cuisine that's unlike anywhere else in the United States. Mixing French with Southern, and making something truly unique. View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.