For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/2 Cup Soy Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar|
|1/3 Cup Water|
|1/2 Cup Brown Sugar|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Fresh Ginger, grated|
|1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes|
|1 1/2 Tsp Cornstarch|
|Green Onions, for garnish|
|Sesame Seeds, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Place all the wings on the wire rack and bake for 40 minutes, flipping once after 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, water, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and cornstarch.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce the heat to simmer for about 10 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- When the wings are done cooking, toss them in the sauce. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds and serve with any remaining teriyaki sauce on the side.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.