For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Teriyaki Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/2 Cup Soy Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar|
|1/3 Cup Water|
|1/2 Cup Brown Sugar|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Fresh Ginger, grated|
|1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes|
|1 1/2 Tsp Cornstarch|
|Green Onions, for garnish|
|Sesame Seeds, for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Place all the wings on the wire rack and bake for 40 minutes, flipping once after 20 minutes.
- In a small saucepan whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, water, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and cornstarch.
- Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce the heat to simmer for about 10 minutes to allow the sauce to thicken.
- When the wings are done cooking, toss them in the sauce. Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds and serve with any remaining teriyaki sauce on the side.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.