For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 Cup Flour|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/4 Tsp Chili Powder|
|1/4 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Honey|
|1 Tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Butter|
|1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper.
- Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the wire rack and bake for 40 minutes, flipping once at 20 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce. In a small saucepan, combine BBQ sauce, honey, hot sauce, butter, and garlic powder, and simmer over low heat.
- Once the wings are done, coat with the sauce and place back in the oven for about 5 minutes. Serve with ranch or blue cheese for dipping.
Get Your Grill On!
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Mix Up Some Refreshing Summer Flavors
Summer is here, and there's no better way to showcase farm fresh vegetables than with bright, flavorful salads. View Recipes >
Minimal ingredient treats with great taste in no time!
Be surprised what you can make with just a few simple ingredients. Everything from brownies to orange sorbet and everything in between! View Recipes >
In honor of National Dairy Month, here are a few of our favorite recipes. We have a sample of everything from a Macaroni and Cheese Casserole to a Strawberry Milkshake! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.