For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 Cup Flour|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/4 Tsp Chili Powder|
|1/4 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Honey|
|1 Tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Butter|
|1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper.
- Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the wire rack and bake for 40 minutes, flipping once at 20 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce. In a small saucepan, combine BBQ sauce, honey, hot sauce, butter, and garlic powder, and simmer over low heat.
- Once the wings are done, coat with the sauce and place back in the oven for about 5 minutes. Serve with ranch or blue cheese for dipping.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the Deliciousness of Hatch Chiles!
There's a reason hatch chiles are an extremely popular variety of chile, they're spicy but not too hot. They're perfect for nearly every recipe from cornbread to cookies. Try these recipes today! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.