For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Baked Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Chicken Wings, rinsed and patted dry|
|1/4 Cup Flour|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder|
|1/4 Tsp Chili Powder|
|1/4 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Honey|
|1 Tbsp Frank's Hot Sauce|
|2 Tbsp Butter|
|1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and black pepper.
- Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the wire rack and bake for 40 minutes, flipping once at 20 minutes.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce. In a small saucepan, combine BBQ sauce, honey, hot sauce, butter, and garlic powder, and simmer over low heat.
- Once the wings are done, coat with the sauce and place back in the oven for about 5 minutes. Serve with ranch or blue cheese for dipping.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.