For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|Franks Red Hot Sauce|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|2 Cups Chicken, cooked and shredded|
|1 Stalk Celery, chopped|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles, optional|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- Spread Frank’s hot sauce over each piece of naan.
- Top with shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, and celery. Add to your liking, no specific amount.
- Drizzle more hot sauce on top.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle blue cheese on top before serving, optional.
Delicious, Healthy and Easy to Make
Whether you're looking to spice up the regular Fall menu or looking for healthier alternatives, we've got a dish for you. View Recipes >
Eating healthy never tasted so good!
Looking for a healthier option to enjoy for lunch or dinner? Check out these delicious Autumn salads. View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.