For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|Franks Red Hot Sauce|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|2 Cups Chicken, cooked and shredded|
|1 Stalk Celery, chopped|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles, optional|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- Spread Frank’s hot sauce over each piece of naan.
- Top with shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, and celery. Add to your liking, no specific amount.
- Drizzle more hot sauce on top.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle blue cheese on top before serving, optional.
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.