For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Naan Flatbread
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package Naan Flatbread, any flavor|
|Franks Red Hot Sauce|
|Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|2 Cups Chicken, cooked and shredded|
|1 Stalk Celery, chopped|
|Blue Cheese Crumbles, optional|
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Place both pieces of naan bread onto a baking pan.
- Spread Frank’s hot sauce over each piece of naan.
- Top with shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, and celery. Add to your liking, no specific amount.
- Drizzle more hot sauce on top.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the crust starts getting crispy.
- Sprinkle blue cheese on top before serving, optional.
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.