For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Jalapeno Popper Mummies
Rate this Recipe
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|6 oz Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded|
|1 Tsp Garlic, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|3 Green Onions, sliced and diced|
|2 Rolls Pillsbury Crescent Rolls|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the jalapeño in half (lengthwise) and remove all seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, and green onions.
- Add the mixture to each jalapeño half.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Break apart the dough but try to keep 2 triangles together to form a rectangle. Pinch together at the seam.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice each “rectangle” into 4 pieces, cut lengthwise.
- Wrap 1-2 piece of dough around each jalapeño. Keep a small opening for the eyes. This will allow the eyes to stick to the cream cheese and not fall off.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Add the eyes right when the jalapeños come out of the oven.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.