For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Jalapeno Popper Mummies
Rate this Recipe
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|6 oz Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded|
|1 Tsp Garlic, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|3 Green Onions, sliced and diced|
|2 Rolls Pillsbury Crescent Rolls|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the jalapeño in half (lengthwise) and remove all seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, and green onions.
- Add the mixture to each jalapeño half.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Break apart the dough but try to keep 2 triangles together to form a rectangle. Pinch together at the seam.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice each “rectangle” into 4 pieces, cut lengthwise.
- Wrap 1-2 piece of dough around each jalapeño. Keep a small opening for the eyes. This will allow the eyes to stick to the cream cheese and not fall off.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Add the eyes right when the jalapeños come out of the oven.
Tired of burgers and steaks? Fire up the grill for these delicious recipes! View Recipes >
Enjoy the chilly treat while the temperatures rise!
Does it get any better than enjoying this frozen treat during the hot summer days? It does if you make it yourself! View Recipes >
The perfect recipes for the school year!
When it comes to the school year, you usually have less time to make breakfast, lunch and dinner. Try these tasty recipes, they're easy, quick and delicious! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.