For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Jalapeno Popper Mummies
Rate this Recipe
|8 oz Cream Cheese, softened|
|6 oz Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded|
|1 Tsp Garlic, minced|
|1/2 Tsp Salt|
|1/2 Tsp Pepper|
|3 Green Onions, sliced and diced|
|2 Rolls Pillsbury Crescent Rolls|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice the jalapeño in half (lengthwise) and remove all seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, and green onions.
- Add the mixture to each jalapeño half.
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Break apart the dough but try to keep 2 triangles together to form a rectangle. Pinch together at the seam.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice each “rectangle” into 4 pieces, cut lengthwise.
- Wrap 1-2 piece of dough around each jalapeño. Keep a small opening for the eyes. This will allow the eyes to stick to the cream cheese and not fall off.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Add the eyes right when the jalapeños come out of the oven.
Easy and Tasty recipes that kids love!
Try out these tried and true classics that kids go bananas over. They're fun, simple and delicious! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.