For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joe’s
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Yellow Onion, diced|
|4 Baby Carrots, diced|
|1 Celery Stalk, diced|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
|1/4 Cup Chicken Broth or Chicken Stock|
|8 oz Can Tomato Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce|
|1 Tbsp Worcestershire|
|1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar|
|Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, for topping|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery, and sauté until softened.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the ground chicken, season with salt and pepper, and heat until cooked through.
- Add the chicken broth/stock to the pan and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl combine the tomato sauce, wing sauce, Worcestershire, and apple cider vinegar. Pour in to the pan and mix until everything is coated.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes to let the sauce heat and thicken.
- Serve on hamburger buns and top with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Healthy Recipes for a Healthy Life
Enjoy these easy recipes any time. Whether you're preparing a meal or a quick snack, you'll find the perfect dish. View Recipes >
Warm up with delicious soup!
It doesn't get much better than sitting down with a big bowl of homemade soup as the temperatures drop outside. View Recipes >
What dinnertime dilemma?
Delectable dinner options that everyone can enjoy. Whether you're looking for something healthy or hearty, we've got the right dish for you. View Recipes >
Easy and delicious recipes for the big game!
Whip up classic favorites like a hearty chili, baked potato skins and Philly steaks. All your favorite dishes in one place! Don't sweat it on game day, we've got great starters and snacks to make it to the end. Perfect for feeding the whole team. Just be prepared to make seconds, these are the true crowd pleasers! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.