For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joe’s
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Yellow Onion, diced|
|4 Baby Carrots, diced|
|1 Celery Stalk, diced|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
|1/4 Cup Chicken Broth or Chicken Stock|
|8 oz Can Tomato Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce|
|1 Tbsp Worcestershire|
|1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar|
|Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, for topping|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery, and sauté until softened.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the ground chicken, season with salt and pepper, and heat until cooked through.
- Add the chicken broth/stock to the pan and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl combine the tomato sauce, wing sauce, Worcestershire, and apple cider vinegar. Pour in to the pan and mix until everything is coated.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes to let the sauce heat and thicken.
- Serve on hamburger buns and top with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
Mouth-Watering Memorial Day
Celebrate freedom, family and friends with good food. It's time to kickoff summer! View Recipes >
©2019 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.