For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Buffalo Chicken Sloppy Joe’s
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Yellow Onion, diced|
|4 Baby Carrots, diced|
|1 Celery Stalk, diced|
|2 Garlic Cloves, minced|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
|1/4 Cup Chicken Broth or Chicken Stock|
|8 oz Can Tomato Sauce|
|1/4 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce|
|1 Tbsp Worcestershire|
|1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar|
|Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, for topping|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, carrots, and celery, and sauté until softened.
- Add the garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Add the ground chicken, season with salt and pepper, and heat until cooked through.
- Add the chicken broth/stock to the pan and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl combine the tomato sauce, wing sauce, Worcestershire, and apple cider vinegar. Pour in to the pan and mix until everything is coated.
- Turn the heat to low and simmer for about 5 minutes to let the sauce heat and thicken.
- Serve on hamburger buns and top with ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Star Spangled Scrumptious!
Get up and celebrate this 4th of July with some seriously delicious dishes! View Recipes >
Delicious Greek yogurt recipes to try at home.
If you love Greek yogurt, but want to shake things up a bit, try these amazing recipes. They're healthy, flavorful and easy to make! View Recipes >
©2020 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.