For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Bars with Caramel
Rate this Recipe
|5 Tbsp Butter|
|1 1/2 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice|
|2 10 oz Bags Miniature Marshmallows|
|1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract|
|2 Tbsp Milk, divided|
|11 oz Bag Caramel Bits|
|6 Cups Rice Cereal|
- In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the pumpkin spice seasoning and stir to combine.
- Add the vanilla, 1 Tbsp milk, and both bags of marshmallow. Continue to heat and stir until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- While the marshmallows are melting, place the caramels in a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring each time, until the caramels are melted. Add 1 Tbsp milk and stir to combine.
- Add the rice cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir to combine.
- Grease an 8x8 baking dish. Add ½ of the rice cereal mixture to the baking dish. Lightly spritz your hands with cooking spray. Press down to flatten the mixture into the baking dish, spreading it to the sides.
- Pour the melted caramel over the top and spread it to the sides.
- Add the remaining ½ of rice cereal mixture to the baking dish. Lightly spritz your hands again, if needed, with cooking spray. Press down to flatten the mixture into the baking dish, spreading it to the sides.
- Set aside to cool. One cooled, slice and enjoy. Store covered on the counter.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.