For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Honey Dijon Grilled Chicken Sandwich
Rate this Recipe
|4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts|
|4 Pretzel Buns|
|4 Slices Provolone Cheese|
|8 Slices Bacon, cooked|
|2/3 Cup Olive Oil|
|1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar|
|1/2 Cup Honey|
|1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard|
|2 Tsp Salt|
- Add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, and salt to a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag. Pour ½ of the marinade into the bag. Seal and place in the fridge to marinate overnight. Cover the other ½ of the marinade and place in the fridge to be used later.
- Cook the bacon according to package instructions. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate to drain the grease and set aside.
- Preheat the grill. Remove the chicken from the Ziploc bag and grill for 6-7 minutes on each side or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached. Discard the marinade and bag.
- Once the chicken is done, add a slice of cheese to each chicken breast and close the grill cover for about 30 seconds to melt the cheese. Remove the chicken from the heat.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Spoon some of the reserved sauce on the bottom half of each bun. Add a chicken breast and top with 2 slices of bacon. Drizzle additional sauce on top and add the top half of the bun. Enjoy!
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Poultry, Sandwich, Sandwiches|
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.