For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Bacon Ranch Kabobs
Rate this Recipe
|2 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Tenderloins|
|1/4 Cup Olive Oil|
|1/4 Tsp Black Pepper|
|1 Packet Ranch Seasoning|
|16 oz Thick Sliced Bacon|
|10 6-inch Wooden Skewers|
- Add the wooden skewers to a glass filled with water to soak before grilling. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add the olive oil, black pepper, and ranch seasoning to a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Shake slightly to combine.
- Slice the chicken into 1–2-inch pieces. Add the chicken to the Ziploc bag. Seal and toss to coat. Add additional olive oil if needed, to fully coat the chicken. Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours but up to overnight.
- Once the chicken is marinated, prepare the bacon. Place the bacon on a paper towel lined plate and cover with a second paper towel. Microwave for 90 seconds. Use the paper towels to pat dry the grease from the bacon. Remove the bacon and set aside. You will need to heat the bacon in batches. Repeat until all bacon has been cooked for 90 seconds.
- Slice the bacon into 1–2-inch pieces.
- Assemble the skewers. Slice a piece of chicken, followed by 1-2 pieces of bacon, then another piece of chicken, etc. until the skewer is full. Repeat until you have assembled all skewers. You should be able to fit about 4-5 pieces of chicken on each skewer.
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees F. Add the skewers and grill for about 12 minutes, rotating every 2-3 minutes for even cooking, or until cooked through and an internal temperature of 165 degrees F is reached.
- Remove from the grill and serve immediately with ranch dressing on the side for dipping (optional). Enjoy!
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.