For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Spicy Chicken Meatballs
Rate this Recipe
Serves 16 - 18 Meatballs (depending on size of meatball)
|2 pounds ground chicken|
|4 large garlic cloves|
|2 teaspoon kosher salt|
|1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper|
|2 large eggs|
|1 cup Panko breadcrumbs|
|3/4 teaspoon paprika|
|1 teaspoon onion powder|
|1 teaspoon red pepper flakes|
- Preheat the oven to 475ºF.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, garlic, salt, pepper, eggs, panko, paprika, and onion powder, mix and combine the ingredients well but don’t overwork.
- Form the meat into a ball using a meatball scoop or approximately 3 tablespoons of meat per meatball. Place shaped meatballs on prepared baking sheet and bake until the meatballs are cooked thoroughly (internal temperature of 165 ºF).
- While meatballs are in oven, you can work on the sauce (see below)
- Remove meatballs from oven and reduce temperature of the oven to 325 degrees.
- Dip each individual meatball into the sauce and coat completely. Place back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
|1 cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce|
|2 1/2 cup light brown sugar|
|3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar|
|3/4 teaspoons kosher salt|
- In a saucepan, combine all of the sauce ingredients over medium high heat and bring to a boil, reduce the heat to a simmer for approximately 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool.
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.