For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Burger with Bacon and Guacamole
Rate this Recipe
|1 lb Ground Chicken|
|1/2 Small White Onion, finely chopped|
|1/4 Cup Cilantro, finely chopped|
|2 tsp Garlic, minced|
|1 Jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped|
|1/2 tsp Ground Cumin|
|1/2 tsp Paprika|
|1/3 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese|
|Salt & Pepper, to taste|
|4 Hamburger Buns|
|8 Slices Cheddar Cheese|
|4 Slices Bacon, cooked and cut in half|
|Guacamole, for topping|
- In a medium bowl, add the ground chicken, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, cumin, paprika, 1/2 cup shredded cheese, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
- Form into 4 patties and cook over medium-high heat for about 7 minutes per side. Cook the bacon while the burgers are cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice the buns and place a slice of cheese on each side. Toast in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Serve each burger on a bun topped with 2 halves of bacon and guacamole.
- If you want to buy a great Guacamole ready to top, try Our Own Fresh Chunky Guacamole in our Produce department. Available every day while supplies last!
|3 large ripe avocados, pitted and scooped from skins with a large spoon, chopped|
|1 tablespoon lemon juice|
|1 bunch scallions|
|1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped fine|
|1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced fine|
|kosher salt, to taste|
- Toss all ingredients above with fork so it remains chunky.
|Course:||Dinner, Lunch, Poultry, Sandwich, Sandwiches|
©2021 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.