For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Apple and Brie Crostini
Rate this Recipe
|1 Baguette, cut into 0.5 inch pieces|
|1 Red Apple|
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice the baguette and spread the apple butter onto one side of each slice. Place on a baking sheet.
- Slice the brie into thin slices and place on top of the apple butter.
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Slice the apple and chop the pecans.
- Mix the apples in a bowl with a splash of lemon juice to keep them from browning.
- Once done baking, place the apple slices on top and sprinkle with pecans. Then drizzle each with honey.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.