For the Love of Cooking|
Recipes and Resources for Making Great Food
May We Recommend
+ Add to Shopping List
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Rate this Recipe
|1 Package King's Hawaiian Rolls|
|2 Packages Chicken Tenders (heat and serve), about 10 strips total|
|1 1/2 Cups Marinara Sauce|
|2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, shredded|
|1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded|
|3 Tbsp Butter, melted|
|Garlic Powder, for topping|
|Italian Seasoning, for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the rolls in half. Place the bottom half in a greased casserole dish.
- Place the chicken tenders on top.
- Cover the chicken with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top of the sauce.
- Add the top half of the rolls.
- Melt the butter and brush over the tops, covering completely.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the chicken is heated through.
©2022 Knowlan's Super Markets Inc. Website By: DW Green Co. All rights reserved.